Information we collect
When you access or use our Application, we collect information about you, including:
- Information you give us, including personal information such as email and name. Personal information is any information that we could use to identify an individual. It does not include personal information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public information.
- Information from access or use of our Application. We may collect information how you use our Application. This information includes device information, log information or location information.
Your mobile carrier
When you are on your mobile device, you are using a third party to access the internet and/or our Application. All requests must be sent through your mobile carrier’s network and the carrier may have access to it. For information regarding the carrier’s treatment of your information, you must review your carrier’s privacy policies. We have no control over the policies that may be applied by your carrier.
Special notice regarding storing your information
Our Application allows you to create and store files containing personal information related to you. As a result, these records and files may contain sensitive information which you compile and store at your discretion. The records and files will be contained in your mobile device and only you control the access to them. We cannot control the use by you or others of your mobile device and this includes any records or files or other sensitive information contained therein. We make no guarantee regarding the confidentiality or use of any information stored by you through the use of our Application including information contained in the records or files. You are solely responsible for the consequences of creating and maintaining these records and files on your mobile device as your mobile device may be lost, stolen or otherwise used by someone other than you.
Sharing Your Information
- In response to legal process;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of MobCon, our users or others;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We may disclose information provided by you or automatically collected by us through the Application:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if we sell the Application; or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We also review our information collection, storage and processing practices to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Application, such as Twitter. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Application and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You have full control over the Application and can modify your preferences at any time. You can easily uninstall the Application at any time by using the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network and/or deactivate or close the Application at any time.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
3036 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55408